[Realtime-feed-users] Delayed feeds and/or events (1+ hours)

Harold Lemon harold.lemon at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 12 02:47:47 UTC 2014

From: Harold Lemon
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 7:45 PM
To: Matt Keller
Subject: Re: [Realtime-feed-users] Delayed feeds and/or events (1+ hours)

Matt,

Well, I just happen to catch the following event that showed up in the past hour
feed at 9:54pm EDT and monitored it using my test page that auto-refreshes every
3 minutes.  It was in the feed up until about 10:35pm EDT and then it was gone.
So, it would seem to me that it is a timer issue.  Maybe Eric can shed some
light on what’s really going here.

M 3.1 - 74km N of Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands
Jul 11 2014 at 9:54 pm EDT
DYFI? - I
  Time2014-07-12 01:30:30 UTC2014-07-11 21:30:30 -04:00 at epicenter
  Location19.011°N 64.985°W
  Depth26.00 km (16.16 mi)