[Realtime-feed-users] Delayed feeds and/or events (1+ hours)

David Loring dloring at eircom.net
Mon Jul 14 20:26:11 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

I build my data from the 7 day feeds with an occasional 30 day thrown in to catch changes, but I do use the I hour for Mag 6 events and have had I think only one problem with latency in the past.

I don’t know if Matt is building a catalogue with the data but I certainly would agree that for that context the longer timed feeds are more appropriate.

Regards

David