[Realtime-feed-users] Delayed feeds and/or events (1+ hours)

Matt Keller mattrk at mattrk.com
Sat Jul 12 00:18:11 UTC 2014

Harold,

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. With regard
to events not staying on the feed for an hour, I always assumed that the
"Past Hour" meant that it only showed events that actually occurred within
the last hour. For example, if the event occurs at 1pm, and is posted at
1:30pm, the event would fall off the feed at 2pm thus only staying on the
feed for 30 minutes. I think this is why my app was missing so many events.
The event would be posted 1+ hours after it occurred so it was only hitting
the Past Day and longer feeds. Though i could be wrong.