[Realtime-feed-users] Delayed feeds and/or events (1+ hours)

David Loring dloring at eircom.net
Sat Jul 12 10:08:37 UTC 2014

For example, if the event occurs at 1pm, and is posted at 1:30pm, the event would fall off the feed at 2pm thus only staying on the feed for 30 minutes.

Yup, exactly what happens. This should not be a problem if you are accessing every 5 minutes Matt, except where a quake does not make it to the short list inside one hour as does happen.

David