[Shakecast-users] RE: Help on Customizing email Notifications

Bui, Dai DBUI at ladpw.org
Thu Jul 14 15:00:38 GMT 2005

Hello again:

We now got it working so I wanted to follow-up with the email sent yesterday.
As you recall, we were trying to add the Aggregation Group as part of the
email to make it easier for those who receive multiple emails (because they
manage multiple areas) to determine which email is for what area.  Well Phil
Naecker got us what we needed.  To add this information, one needs to edit
the template (see the User Documentation available at www.shakecast.org) and
add the variable %AGGREGATION_GROUP%.  For us, we added it as part of the
Subject line of the email.

Thanks,
Dai H. Bui
626.458.7113