[Shakecast-users] Help on Customizing email Notifications

Bui, Dai DBUI at ladpw.org
Wed Jul 13 17:18:04 GMT 2005

Hello everyone:

First off, we just wanted to say hello.

We at Los Angeles County Department of Public Works are in the process of
testing and tuning our system here.  We have our bridges grouped by
geographic area.  Notifications are created for each area and given an
Aggregation Group which can be copied to multiple recipients.  We have
managers and inspectors that must receive emails for two or more groups.  By
creating Aggregation Groups, these inspectors/managers receive multiple
emails but cannot determine what group a particular email is for; the email
sent does not identify the groups by name.  Does anyone else have this issue
and if so, how did you solve this (besides creating a unique template for
each group)?

Thanks,
Dai H. Bui
626-458-7113