[Geomag-daily] [EXTERNAL] Re: Daily Report, Friday, July 27, 2018, YD 208

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Tue Jul 31 19:51:09 UTC 2018

Bryan,
That STRAIGHT serial cable was mistakenly included as a means of getting
the serial data from the Overhauser, into the MXE.

After the dust settles send everything not in use, back to us here, at the
address below (if using USPS).

We try not to turn our observatories into testing stations, but sometimes
that happens.  Thank you for all your efforts, and sorry they weren't more
successful.

Ed

Edward A. Sauter, USGS
Box 25046 DFC, MS 966