[Geomag-daily] [EXTERNAL] Re: Daily Report, Friday, July 27, 2018, YD 208

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Tue Jul 31 19:35:52 UTC 2018

Bryan,
Thanks for the update.  If you haven't noticed, the replacement MXE is *NOT*
collecting the Overhauser data.

Today, I hope to be sending you the following: GSM 19 Overhauser
magnetometer, serial out and power input cable, and another MXE.  All these
parts were taken out of a working system, at Boulder.

Lets hope this works,
Ed

P.S. I will be sending these parts USPS Priority Express.