[Geomag-daily] Short-handed at Barrow

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Fri Jul 27 18:04:17 UTC 2018

Bryan,
If you haven't noticed, I've left 2 voice messages, on your 2 phones.

I got an auto-reply message from Ross's email address saying he is out of
town, so I'm guessing your slammed.

This message is mostly to tell our people we are working on the problem
with the Geomag acquisition system, that went down completely, yesterday @
around 1800 UT.

To the best of my knowledge, you haven't touched our equipment in the last
24 hours, so we'll look forward to you replacing the MXE computer in the
Combo Building at your first opportunity.

Please reply with your best estimate of when you might be able to attend to
our system.

Ed
--
Edward A. Sauter