[Geomag-daily] [EXTERNAL] Re: Short-handed at Barrow

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Fri Jul 27 20:47:59 UTC 2018

Bryan,
If you were at the acquisition system yesterday, at 1824 UT, (10 AM ADT?),
you probably did something.

Regardless, don't do anything until you have the replacement MXE, and hope
that solves all our problems.

At 3:00 PM ADT (5:00 MDT), I'll be home.  After you hook everything up,
exactly like it was, retreat back to the Electronics building, and call me:
*303-210-7270*

Look at the Geomag plots page on the Display PC.  It should be up, and
showing the Barrow plots.  By the time you get there, it might be showing
data on the extreme right side of the display.

Before you do anything else, talk to me.

Ed