[ANSS-netops] Secured photo archiving with instant upload feature

Irving Flores iflores at gps.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:29:49 UTC 2015

Thanks, Elizabeth

 This looks promising. I was actually comparing this service with the revamped Flickr.

 These two gallery apps, along with a few more such as photo bucket, smugmug & drop pic to name a few, offer A LOT of useful features.

 Storage, security and ease of use would seem to be our top priorities. Now while Flickr offers 1Tb of free space, Google photos offers an unlimited amount. Although there are resizing constraints on uploaded videos & pics.

 The services are out there, for sure. And the decision to migrate, if we will, to one of these will require a bit more discussion.

 Thanks again.

Cheers,
Irving

Sent from my battle tested field DROID