[ANSS-netops] Secured photo archiving with instant upload feature

Cochran, Elizabeth ecochran at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 16 05:27:55 UTC 2015

With an Android + google account you can set up the phone to upload
pictures directly to the Google Photos cloud archive which can be accessed
anywhere. And, it looks like you can set up geotagging on android cameras
as well, but I have not done this.

This explains how to change the settings to have photos automatically
uploaded to the google photos cloud:
https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6193313?hl=en

And, it looks like this explains how to set up geotagging for the camera:
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/geotagging-android-smartphones-38742.html

Dr. Elizabeth S Cochran
Research Geophysicist
US Geological Survey