[ANSS-netops] Instrumentation Surplus: RT 72A-06/6; S13

johnmtorrisi at gmail.com johnmtorrisi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:19:51 UTC 2015

Hi Mark/All

The Nevada Seismological Lab also has many RefTek 72A 3 and 6 channel DAS's to be surplussed along with SCSI drives.

What we don't have is the budget to cover shipping/freight so if there are no interested parties the units will be surplussed locally through the university.

Thanks,

John

Sent from my iPhone