[ANSS-netops] Instrumentation Surplus: RT 72A-06/6; S13

Meremonte, Mark mmeremonte at usbr.gov
Mon Mar 30 23:09:52 UTC 2015

HI All,

As I expected much interest in the S13s and some in the Refteks from
several universities, several federal and state agencies, and couple of
outside U.S. interest.

I spoke with the Bureau of Reclamation property management group.   We will
follow the following procedures to excess this equipment:

   -  the instrumentation will be placed on a Bureau of Reclamation (BOR)
   list for 10 days to solicit interest within BOR.
   - then on a DOI list for another 15 days or so to solicit interest from
   interior agencies;
   - after the DOI screening equipment can be transfer to Universities
   through the Stevenson Wydler Act and other Federal Government Agencies.
   However, before a university can accept research equipment a
   Gift/Acceptance Agreement must be in place with BOR before transfer can
   take place and shipping must be covered by the educational establishment
      - Therefore, U.S. universities interested please send university name
      and address, dept. head who will be the signatory, and primary contact so
      BOR can set up agreement
   - then what remains goes to a federal auction site where the general
   public can bid and pay for the shipping.

Regards,
Mark

POBox 25007, 85-833000      Email: mmeremonte at usbr.gov