[ANSS-netops] help with basalt, pls?

Doug Neuhauser doug at seismo.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 19 23:04:34 UTC 2014

We have seen problems where our Basalts either hang for some period
of time (minutes to days), spontaneously reboot, and/or show transient
problems with the filesystem.  KMI thinks (at least) some of these
are related to problems with the SanDisk CF cards supplied in some
of the Basalts.  I suggest contacting KMI concerning these symptoms.

- Doug N

--
Doug Neuhauser                  University of California, Berkeley
doug at seismo.berkeley.edu        Berkeley Seismological Laboratory