[ANSS-netops] Operating multiple reftek recorders behind a single static IP.

Dave Drobeck drobeck at seis.utah.edu
Tue Jul 5 20:25:40 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,
We have multiple locations with multiple dataloggers behind one IP -
just not multiple Refteks for the reason you state - everything is UDP
2543.  Need somebody smarter than me to figure that one out.  The router
we use for port translation is

http://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/Cisco-RV042-4-port-10-100-VPN-Router-Dual-WAN/654632.aspx

it's been very reliable for us, and listed here as $170.  If you need
more physical ports a switch can be inserted.

Dave