[ANSS-netops] rtpd max clients [Memphis]

Jamison Steidl steidl at crustal.ucsb.edu
Thu May 13 20:54:19 UTC 2010

We had 30 stations at our Garner Valley site, all coming into a SUN Netra 1U
server via a single omni antenna and WiLAN radio, with no problems. My
recollection is that I was surprised at how small the CPU load was, and the
fact that 3 channels x 30 stations x 200 sps in real-time was no problem for
the radio link. RTCC worked great for command and control of all the
stations from back at UCSB.

Cheers,
Jamie