[ANSS-netops] experience with K-2's having internal IP interface cards

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Tue Jul 22 12:49:45 GMT 2008

Can you tell us more about the digi term servers Dave?  We have mostly
good luck with the mss100's but ones on domains with lots of broadcast
traffic tend to hang.  Our solution is (or is about to be) putting
a router in front of it.

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734