[ANSS-netops] experience with K-2's having internal IP interface cards

Dave Drobeck drobeck at seis.utah.edu
Mon Jul 21 16:35:34 GMT 2008

Hi Glenn,
We have not used them - we have decided that if we're going to have problems
we'd rather it be with the external device only.   We've had similar problems
- so one thing we have done is switch to mainly Digi term servers - they have
been much more reliable than the MSS-100 and operate on 9-30 VDC.
Dave