[Realtime-feeds] Change in CVS Column Headers?

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 5 18:16:32 UTC 2013

Hello Stewart,

We will update the api page.  See below for description of columns.  We
recommend the GeoJSON format for programatic access instead of CSV, and its
documentation should be up to date on the api page.

DateTime,
Latitude,
Longitude,
Depth,
Magnitude, magnitude value
MagType, magnitude type
NbStations, number of stations used for location
Gap, azimuthal gap in degrees
Distance, distance to nearest station in kilometers
RMS, rms time error
Source, authoritative network
EventID, authoritative event id
Version, millisecond timestamp of last update to event

Thanks,

Jeremy