[Realtime-feed-users] GeoJson feed problems

James Richards james at artisanglobal.com
Sun May 31 17:05:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is there something wrong with the GeoJson Feeds? Many of our users are reporting that they cannot access the feeds - and our cloud based automated server process has been failing consistently since last night (it checks the one day 2.5 GeoJson feed every two minutes).

The problem is not consistent across our user base. I am able to access the feed from my phone but our server process is consistently failing. Perhaps there is an issue with a CDN node?

Thanks in advance for your prompt attention!

Kind regards,
James

James Richards
Artisan Global LLC