[Realtime-feed-users] GeoJson feed problems

Fee, Jeremy jmfee at usgs.gov
Mon Jun 1 18:27:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

There was a partial DNS outage which caused earthquake.usgs.gov, and other
USGS web sites, to be unavailable to many users on Sunday 2015-05-31 from
17:00 to 23:45 UTC (1pm to 7:45pm EDT).

The issue that led to the outage has been resolved, and we do not expect
any further interruptions.

Thanks,

Jeremy