[CEUS-earthquake-hazards] new recent earthquakes pages

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:42:13 UTC 2011

We now have a new google map based recent earthquakes webpage.  It is
based on the same data as the old page but is more feature rich.  Click
on station and earthquake icons for more info.  It doesn't update as
quickly as the old page and may load more slowly on some computers.  So
please use the old page it you want fast but check out the new one if you
want more.

plain but fast
http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/seismic/recenteqs/

slower but feature rich
http://www.ceri.memphis.edu/seismic/recenteqs/REQ2.html

We thank our earthquake monitoring partners at UW Seattle for sharing the
code we adapted for the central and southeast U.S.

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734