[ANSS-netops] ES-2401 Exploration Seismograph drawings

Mark E. Meremonte meremonte at usgs.gov
Sun Dec 5 15:42:00 UTC 2010

Hi Juan,

I checked with a couple members of our high resolution team here
about this system.   Apparently it is a very old system by technology
standards and dates back to the late 1980's.  One member said he used
the system in his grad studies but, unfortunately, no information on
the system.

Good Luck,
Mark

At 18:27 11/30/2010, Juan B Lugo Toro wrote:
>Hi All
>
>I have on my lab. an ES-2401 Exploration Seismograph from EG&G
>Geometrics that is not working. I will appreciate if any of you have
>the schematics for this unit. The owner who is a professor at the
>university told me that their is not service for that model any
>more. But I will like to see if I can put it to work. I already
>found some of the DC/DC  converters (power supply section) data
>sheet but I will like to have more details. If you have something
>about it please let me know.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>Juan Lugo
>Tel: (787)833-8433
>Fax: (787)265-1684

Mark E. Meremonte        Geophysicist    USGS/ANSS/NEIC

U.S. Geological Survey        Work: 303-273-8670   Cell: 303-478-5766
MS 966, Box 25046          Email: meremonte at usgs.gov
Denver, CO  80225             Web: http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov

Ship:  U.S. Geological Survey, 1711 Illinois St., Golden, CO 80401