[Shake-dev] topo2grd?

Bruce Worden cbworden at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi Branden,

topo2grd should be there in <shake_home>/src/util. If it didn't end up in bin after a make, something probably went wrong in util. If you still have the output from make, you can look back through it to see what happened. If not, go into src/util, do 'make clean' and then make. You may also want to 'touch' the various executables before running make, just to make sure they all get where they're going.

Bruce