[Shake-dev] ShakeMap installation and user inquiries

Bruce Worden cbworden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:32:37 UTC 2012

Hi Branden,

Thanks for trying. It looks like the program isn't even starting. Are you sure you have the first line of the new topo2grd correct? It should be something like "#!/usr/bin/perl" with no quotation marks. Look, for instance, at the first line of 'grind' -- it should look exactly the same in topo2grd.

I believe the event.xml has been part of ShakeMap since V2, and I know people have used earthworm with V3. I'm going to forward your request to a couple of people and see if they have any suggestions.

Bruce