[Shake-dev] ShakeMap installation and user inquiries

Bruce Worden cbworden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:46:00 UTC 2012

Thanks, Mitch. That makes sense -- when I took a shot at it, the dynamic linking didn't seem to work at all, but the static linking didn't solve all the problems. I didn't have the privileges on the system I was working on to recompile GMT.

Thanks for letting us know. This may make things easier for installers in the future.

Bruce