[Shake-dev] Convert intensities to PGM/PSA without Intensities in *_dat.xml file

Bruce Worden cbworden at caltech.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:03:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes, Wald99 is the default, but you can choose AK07 (Atkinson and
Kaka, 2007) or FM10 (Faenza and Michelini, 2010), as well. The full
reference for each method is in the module itself (e.g. <shake_home>/
src/lib/GMICE/AK07.pm).

The alternative is to develop your own module using one of the
existing modules as a guide.

Bruce