[Shake-dev] how can I get the Earthquake Intensity Map (file: "mapping/intensity.ps")while the earthquake Intensity is below 6.0 ?

Bruce Worden cbworden at caltech.edu
Tue Dec 14 16:13:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

I believe you are describing a problem where the program grind fails
when there is no intensity 6.0 or greater on the map. This problem was
fixed some time ago. Please chdir to your ShakeMap installation
directory and execute the command "svn info" and send me the output of
the command.

Thanks,
Bruce