[Shake-dev] how can I get the Earthquake Intensity Map (file: "mapping/intensity.ps")while the earthquake Intensity is below 6.0 ?

满天星斗 19512448 at qq.com
Tue Dec 14 07:34:23 UTC 2010

Hi:All
Some problems exist while we are applying  Shakemap3.5 ,which is upgraded from Shakemap3.2. The Wald Mode (or Wald99 Plug-in Unit is named)of the it has 5 grades ,named from A,B,C,D,F. In the default F Grade ,the Earthquake Intensity Maps can not be available when the earthquake intensity is below 6.0. I have checked the configure files and the programs concerned but I cannot find the very place which the configures are modified. So my question is ,how can I set the grade of the Wald99 to get the Earthquake Intensity Map while the earthquake Intensity is below 6.0 ?

 Many thanks.

dhj