[Shake-dev] about " intensity <6.0 "

Bruce Worden cbworden at caltech.edu
Thu Dec 9 16:09:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure how to answer this question. If you follow the
instructions in the software guide, you should be able to run the
programs "grind," "mapping," and "genex" to produce output products
(map images, data files, web pages) that will be found in the
directories below <shake_home>/data/<event_id>/genex.

Bruce