[Shake-dev] About sm_nearneighbor

WSC wangshicheng305 at 163.com
Wed Dec 8 03:51:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I konw the sm_nearneighbor is base on GMT`s nearneighbor,
but the "nearneighbor" in GMT do not  have a -w(in lower case) option ,
I just know it is used to compute the pga_rock.grd(or pgv_rock.grd) with sm_nearneighbor`s
-G ouput,but I dont know what it is.
 so what`s  the output of SM`s sm_nearneighbor with -w(in lower case)option??

codes in grind maybe at line  1340 :
$cmd = "$cfname -G$nnoutc -W -w$nnwgtc $grdpars -S$gmroi "
           . "-D$gmdecay -E0 -N16/1";
      print STDERR "Running 'sm_nearneighbor $cmd'\n" if $debug;
      `$shakebin/sm_nearneighbor$v $cmd`;

Yes, I want to know what $nnwgtc is here!

Thanks,
WSC