[Shake-dev] modifications to permanent website

Georgia Cua georgia.cua at sed.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 24 09:22:14 GMT 2009

Dear Shake-dev,

2 questions please..

1) Where should I be making modifications if I want to make changes to
the content of the permanent website (files such as about.html,
links.html, etc.)?

2) I have run scenarios and have things configured such that they
should show up on the website. However, they do not show up on the
website. (although the event directories for the scenarios and the
output are successfully transfered to the web directory.) Any hints on
how to fix this?

Thank you,
Georgia
-----------------------------