[Shake-dev] shakemap 3.2 bug reports

Vince Quitoriano vinceq at usgs.gov
Wed Oct 10 20:15:30 GMT 2007

Hi Bill,

The 'retrieve' program is hard-coded in to the 'shake' script to run
first (I believe
it's because the other programs depend on it to create the
data/[event]/input/event.xml
structure.) I'll need to fix this in the next release.

The forward station file requires the agency and description. Actually
the code doesn't explicitly require that, but it expects
a pair of single quotes (from the description value). It looks like your
file only has (lat, lon, stationID). You can try changing line 2126

This should be fixed too.

- Vince