[PNW-Earthquake-Hazards] PNW Fault Working Group Conference Call Info

Joan S Gomberg gomberg at usgs.gov
Wed Jan 17 21:24:50 GMT 2007

All,

Below are detailed instructions for calling in for our conference call
next week.  The simple instructions are to dial 703-648-4848 and then
enter the code 77079# when prompted.  Let me know if you have questions.
If you have trouble at the time, call me on my cell phone at 206-941-7498
or send an email and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
Joan

Dial in instructions:  At the scheduled start time of the conference, each
participating location must call the dial in number, 703-648-4848.  You
cannot dial into the conference before the scheduled start time.  There
will be a voice prompt asking for the conference code followed by the #
sign.  Please wait for the beep tone following this recording before
entering the conference code (77079).  You will hear a single beep tone
after you enter the # key, confirming that you have joined the conference
call successfully.  If you hear no other voices at this time, then you are
the first caller to join the conference call.  If you weren't successful,
you will hear another voice prompt with instructions.

Joan Gomberg
US Geological Survey
University of Washington
Dept of Earth and Space Sciences, Box 351310
Seattle, Washington 98195-1310
206-616-5581(office)
206-553-8350 (fax)
206-941-7498 (cell)