[Geomag-daily] Daily Report 5/17/18 (137)

Morris, Jacob jakemor at usgs.gov
Thu May 17 13:13:13 UTC 2018

College - Spike in F at 0811 5/17.

Fredericksburg - Disturbance between 1500-1750 5/16. Contractors working on
no-mow zone.

Guam - No data. Without GOES transmissions we don't know if its power or
internet that is down. I sent a text to Kat, hopefully he will have a look
in the morning (Guam time).

Shumagin - Intermittent GOES transmissions. Resetting MagWorm is not
resolving the issue. Will ask Tina or Jim to visually inspect the antenna
and cable connections or reset the transmitter.

Barrow BRT - No Data.

College CMT -  No Data.

BOU E Field - Ok

Dist - GUA down