[Geomag-daily] Daily Report, Monday, April 23, 2017, YD 113

Sauter, Edward esauter at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 23 17:43:55 UTC 2018

All,
The following discrepancies were noted this day:

*Barrow Test.  BRT is down for software upgrades and will be down for an
indeterminate amount of time.*

*Barrow.  There were bin changes in the H component at 0850, 0854, 0944 and
0950 UT, on 4/21/18 (YD 111)*

*Deadhorse.  There were bin changes in the following components at the
following times:*
*H. 0757, 0829, 0853, and 0901 UT, on 4/21/18 (YD 111).*
*Z. 0839 UT, on 4/21/18 (YD 111).*
*There were bad Total Field values recorded during following minutes: 1029,
1112, 1156 UT, on 4/21/18 (YD 111)*

*College.  There were bin changes in the H component at 0750, and 0819 UT,
on 4/21/18 (YD 111).*

*Sitka,  It appears as though there was a power failure from 1324 through
1424 UT, on 4/23/18 (YD 113).*

*Tucson.  We are not receiving GOES transmissions from TUC.  The Display PC
is offline.  I called Alex Valadez.  He will be at the site this
afternoon. *

*Stennis.  There are gaps in the Dist, SQ and SV plots from 0507 through
0529 UT, on 4/22/18 (YD 112). *

*Honolulu.  There was an Artificial Disturbance from 2016 through 2021 UT,
on 4/22/18 (YD 112). *

*Guam.  There is a data gap in all plots from 1255 - 1258 UT, on 4/21/18
(YD 111). *

*Dist, SV and SQ.  There gaps in all plots from Stennis and Guam identified
above. *

*Boulder E-Field.  None. *

*DST.  There is the daily offset in the USGS Dst-1min plot resulting from
the corresponding data gap in the plot for Kakioka at around the end/start
of each day. *

That's all,
Ed Sauter
--