[ANSS-netops] Vacancy announcement for Computer Scientist for the NCSN/NSMP

Croker, David S croker at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 18 00:26:23 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

There is an opportunity for employment at the Earthquake Monitoring Project in Menlo Park, CA.  This position will support ShakeAlert sysadmin operations for the NCSN/NSMP/NCSS.  We are in the process of trying to extend the vacancy beyond April 21st, but if you are interested or know someone interested, the best bet is to apply before the 21st.

Thanks,
Dave

Vacancy announcement USGS-SAC-23-11592798-DE-LN has been released and will close Friday April 21 . You can access the announcement through the following link:

USAJOBS - Job Announcement<https://www.usajobs.gov/job/717233800>

Reminders:

  *   Resumes should also include a month and year, along with their relevant work experience listed underneath each period of employment. Their resumes or CVs should contain enough details regarding their work experience for us to determine whether they have the specialized experience or not. Here's a link with information on what to include in their resumes: USAJOBS Help Center | What should I include in my federal resume?<https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/application/documents/resume/what-to-include/>

  *   Applicants MUST submit ALL required documentation prior to the close of the announcement. All documents must be legible. Applicants can email the contact person listed in the vacancy announcement if they have any questions or if they want to check the documents that they submitted.

  *   Applicants may also access the HELP section of the USAjobs site. It goes into more detail regarding the federal hiring process. USAJOBS Help Center | Help Center<https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/>