[ANSS-netops] RT130 GPS problem

Shiro, Brian bshiro at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 9 01:56:24 UTC 2019

Fortunately, all of HVO's stations seem unaffected by the GPS rollover.  I
thought that some of the older Reftek hardware might be subject to the
issue, but thankfully it wasn't.

Brian

--
Brian Shiro
Seismic Network Manager
bshiro at usgs.gov
orcid 0000-0001-8756-288X
Mail: PO Box 1026, Hilo, HI 96721
Shipping: 29 Kuhio Street, Hilo, HI 96720