[ANSS-netops] RT130 GPS problem

Croker, David croker at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 8 23:56:17 UTC 2019

Hi Jim,

The NCSN fortunately was unaffected by the WNRO within our Reftek pool, but
that's because we were able to replace the antenna or load new firmware for
those units that were identified to have a timing problem.  Patrick Bastien
and Lynn Dietz primarily led the charge, so if you have specific questions,
you can try pinging them (I think both subscribe to this mailing list).
Unfortunately, Lynn jetted off to PA for vacation right after the rollover
and Patrick is en route to his new position at the ASL, so we might not
hear from either of them for a week or more.

Dave