[ANSS-netops] problem with Q330S

Bruton, Christopher P. cpbruton at caltech.edu
Fri Oct 19 20:32:12 UTC 2018

I think the problem is with your base port. The explanation in the Baler44 documentation (http://q330.com/Download/Secure/Documents/Baler44-Operation-Guide-RevB.pdf pp. 25-26) is a bit cryptic, but it seems than any base port lower than 5330 results in the default gateway not being assigned within the baler.

--
Christopher Bruton
Research Engineer

E-mail: cpbruton at caltech.edu