[ANSS-netops] EB3-Plus radios and replacement

Juan B Lugo Toro juanb.lugo at upr.edu
Tue Oct 18 18:29:05 UTC 2016

Hi Mitchell

We have been using Avalan (900 Mhz) radios. They are not expensive, we use
also filters with these units to avoid interference. The maximum range that
we are covering now is 17 miles around 27.4 Kms. They can be use for
outdoors also. They are like plug and play easy to install. We used before
the EV-1 but they are more expensive.

I hope this will help you. If you need more details just let me know.

Best Regards
Juan Lugo

--
Juan Lugo