[ANSS-netops] EB3-Plus radios and replacement

Mitchell Gold goldm at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue Oct 18 18:00:04 UTC 2016

I recall a few people mentioning EB3-Plus radio failures at the meeting,
and I was wondering if someone could mention what failure modes they're
seeing? We have had a few that become non-responsive even after
rebooting, come up in error, and some of those have recovered
inconsistently after multiple power cycles. In a couple of cases it also
appears the RJ-45 is not working. Do these sound familiar, and are there
any possible fixes (hardware or firmware)?

Are there any suggestions for a 900 MHz replacement?

Regards,
--Mitch

--
Mitchell Gold
Lamont Cooperative Seismographic Network
goldm at ldeo.columbia.edu
845-365-8583