[ANSS-netops] Instrumentation Surplus: RT 72A-06/6; S13

Meremonte, Mark mmeremonte at usbr.gov
Wed Mar 25 21:45:53 UTC 2015

Hello,

Wondering if there is interest in the U.S. seismological community for
older instrumentation.  We have a number of RefTek 72A-06/6 data
acquisition systems and Teledyne Geotech 1 Hz S13s (single component) to be
surplussed.   If there are no internal U.S. Gov't interest then we may be
able to transfer these to an interested outside agency within the U.S.

Mark

--
Mark Meremonte         Geophysicist
U.S. Bureau of Reclamation:  Seismology, Geomorphology, and Geophysics Group
POBox 25007, 85-833000      Email: mmeremonte at usbr.gov
Denver, CO  80225                  Web: http://www.usbr.gov
Ship:  U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, DFC, Bldg. 67-10th Floor, Denver, CO
80225