[ANSS-netops] Guralps

Dave Drobeck drobeck at seis.utah.edu
Mon Jul 27 18:40:57 UTC 2015

Hi Shawn,
I guess I sent the last reply to a wrong email - hopefully got right
this time.  Forwarding your question again,
Dave

I have a question for about setting up some instrumentation.  We are
trying to get a number of Guralps configured so that we can deploy them
out in the field and then collect the data off of them at a later time
(preferably without using the Scream software).  We have been having a
heck of a time getting our instruments configured to do this (I finally
got one partially working over the weekend, but it has taken it an hour
to download a little over 15 hours of data so far) and we were wondering
if anyone at Utah has had any experience setting up Guralps to do this.
  If so, who should I talk to?

Thanks,

Shawn