[ANSS-netops] Q330 DigCalErr

Juan B Lugo Toro juanb.lugo at upr.edu
Wed Jun 11 15:37:23 UTC 2014

Hi Philip

You receive the second message when you try to view data as soon as you
boot the Q330. You can monitor the buffer status to see how they are
working. They are suppose to start recording data.

For the first message I suggest to look at  Information -> Memory windows
to see if everything is ok under status. Maybe that windows will give you
more details.

Some times what I have done is to clone again the Q330, it is not a good
technical answer but works some time.

I hope some one can give more details.

Juan Lugo

--