[ANSS-netops] help with basalt, pls?

Jaffet Martinez Pagan jaffet.martinez at upr.edu
Sat Dec 20 00:52:36 UTC 2014

Hi:
Excuse my English. I hope you can understand me.
First:
You have to do the upgrades. The actual firmware is 3.10 and update the
Linux version  is 2.6. Some old basalts have Linux 2.4. You have to update
to 2.6. Kinemetrics has a step by step process in the web page. An
incompatibility exists between this Rockhound version (v3.10) and Linux
2.4, so you have to update to Linux 2.6. Go to the kinemetrics web page in
the wiki section:rock family section
Second:
If the problem continue you have to reprogramming the CF card. If you can
use a new CF is better. Please see the link:
http://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/Transcend-CF200I-Industrial-Grade-flash-memory-card-16-GB-CompactFlas/2431762.aspx?cm_mmc=email-_-Shipping_Conf-_-Body-_-Browse_Products
I have replaced two of them. I am using industrial grade.
I hope this can help you

--
Ing. Jaffet Martinez Pagán, EIT
Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program