[ANSS-netops] REF TEK Command and Control

Cassar, Michael mcassar at usgs.gov
Wed May 29 16:19:17 UTC 2013

To whom it may concern,

My name is Mickey Cassar, and I'm a Field Technician with NCSN. I'm trying
to figure out if any Android compatible REF TEK command and control
software exists, and a technician at REF TEK referred me to you. Do you
know of any user developed REF TEK command and control software, or might
you have any leads or referrals to assist in dealing with this question?

Thank you for your time and consideration in regarding this question.

Sincerely,

Mickey Cassar

--
Mickey C. Cassar
USGS, Earthquake Science Center, NCSN Field Technician

345 Middlefield Rd, MS 977
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Office: (650)329-4770