[ANSS-netops] RefTek binary read to MatLab

mwithers at memphis.edu mwithers at memphis.edu
Thu Mar 7 12:58:03 UTC 2013

The PASSCAL software has a couple reftek data conversion routines (e.g. ref2segy)
that might give you a head start on parsing the header.

Mitch

Center for Earthquake Research and Information (CERI)
University of Memphis                Ph: 901-678-4940
Memphis, TN 38152                   Fax: 901-678-4734