[ANSS-netops] Configuration for Kinemetrics Basalt - S-13s

Jaffet Martinez Pagan jaffet.martinez at upr.edu
Mon Jun 10 20:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi John:
Please visit the kinemetrics website. They have technicals reports to how
configure the basalts units. Go to Application notes, you need a password,
and then go to Rock Family sections and then Rock Training Resources. If
you need a password ask for one.

--
Ing. Jaffet Martinez Pagán, EIT
Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program